Digital Marketing Consultant - PPC
CreativeMMS is an interactive digital and marketing agency that aims to bring client’s ideas into focus. With our clients, we formulate digital strategies that build, market and optimize the digital experience. CreativeMMS solutions uniquely leverage technology and data to drive agile marketing and create breakthrough user experiences. Insights from this approach deliver on bottom line results.
CreativeMMS is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Consultant responsible for coordinating with our clients, working closely with our Account Managers to plan and execute PPC Campaigns, with a heavy focus on Google Adwords. We are looking for someone to match our group of passionate and creative individuals. In this role you will have a range of duties including paid ad strategy, goal setting, reporting, keyword research, working with our design, dev and marketing teams to convert ad dollars into conversions.
- Experience running successful PPC campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics, including Goal setup and reporting management through both
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret web analytics
- Work to ROI targets
- Manage accounts and monitor important account metrics across the PPC accounts of our partners
- Strategic account planning and execution to maximize ROI
- Develop and lead the implementation of continual growth strategies for Paid Search and Display, including networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more.
- Write compelling ad copy, meta descriptions and page copy that aligns with search intent and landing page experience
- Conduct split tests on text and display ads to increase ROI
- Monitor and report on competitor PPC activity, assess their tactics, and use what works
- Participate in routine monthly strategy calls with clients, and additional one-off calls as needed
- Work with other key marketing team members to communicate strategy and data as necessary
- Day-to-day tasks
- Work in conjunction with our marketing team to plan, communicate and effectively execute PPC campaigns
- Explain and educate clients on strategy decisions. This role requires patience with clients as they like to be aware of what happens with their ad dollars and like attention into why you make the decisions you do.
- Work with CreativeMMS clients to communicate marketing recommendations
- Tasks are assigned through a project management tool and we communicate through internet tools such as Basecamp and Slack as well as the occasional onsite meeting. Each role within a project is clearly identified through our process, such that our developers are provided easy-to-follow instructions and close communication with the project manager for that project. Tasks will be very detailed with clear deadlines and direction.
- Proficient in AdWords, Analytics and Retargeting.
- SEO Knowledge, Email campaign software and CRM applications a plus
- Knowledge of Wordpress, including Yoast and All-in-one SEO
- Strong working knowledge of paid marketing, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and AdWords, including Re-targeting and everything under the “Googlesphere”.
- Ability to analyze and improve upon core metrics such as average open rate, CTR, conversion rate relative to spend for campaigns across different verticals.
- Communicate strategy and performance to your marketing team and leadership to continue to drive and evolve the campaigns.
- Strong focus on writing quality campaign copy geared toward increasing engagement and product awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft 360 Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience using digital marketing software platforms strongly preferred
- Current Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Current Google AdWords Certification is a plus
- Proven history with B2C & B2B marketing
- Experience with budgets vs actual reporting, media planning spreadsheets
Desired Job Skills
- Display Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Video Ad Marketing
- Facebook Paid Marketing
- LinkedIn Paid Marketing
- A task oriented doer
- Passionate about all things digital and/or marketing
- Open to change and evolution
- Smart & intellectually curious
- Data-driven and logical in all you do
- A hard working problem solver
- A creative thinker
- Someone who says “here’s how we can do that” as opposed to “we can’t do that”
- Someone who won’t say “that wasn’t in my job description”
- Someone who asks questions to get the whole story before diving in, but does dive in
Part time - 10+ hours per week as needed
Availability for calls and communication during normal business hours (EST)
Pay dependent on experience and availability
Get in Touch
Interested? Email us at [email protected]
Include your resume and a cover letter that includes
--How do you evaluate that a paid search campaign is successful?
--How much are you comfortable managing for a client, per month?
--What's the most you've managed for a brand/customer in a month?
--Tell us about your experience managing paid social media campaigns.