CreativeMMS, a Philadelphia based Digital Agency, is seeking a Freelance UI/UX Designer to join our growing team on a contract basis. Our talented team of designers, developers, strategists & project managers aim to shape our clients industries with innovative, empathic, results driven products. If you share our values and have a portfolio that demonstrates your exceptional design skills, start a conversation with us by applying.
This is an UX design position with potential for growth. We are looking for a quick learning, enthusiastic, self-motivated and free-thinking candidate for this role. You will be working directly with our Creative Director and other team members to create UX driven highly functional websites, landing pages, digital campaigns and more.
- Create innovative, UX-driven visual designs, websites, landing pages & other marketing initiatives.
- Communicate cross-departmentally with directors, project managers, and developers to solve challenging problems collaboratively
- Creation of UI design and product solutions in a mobile-first responsive platform
- Collaborate with Designers & Director in creating Sitemaps, Wireframes & Moodboards
- Utilize our Custom Wordpress-based Framework to layout UX driven visual experiences based on provided sitemaps, site architectures, wireframes & moodboards
WHO FITS WITH CREATIVE?
- A perceptive, collaborative, patient, and hardworking self-starter
- A positive team player who can adapt & provide insight to changing processes & environments
- An sharp visual designer who thinks in systems and patterns, craves constructive feedback, structure & demands personal growth from themselves.
- A vocal, punctual & considerate team player who sticks to deadlines & timelines
- 2-3+ Years experience working as a UI/UX designer at an agency, product, or other parallel experience.
- Proven experience with iterative design and creative processes
- Proven experience creating industry leading visual design by utilizing style guides, wireframes, mood boards, etc
- Familiarity & Experience utilizing Wordpress
- Ability to organize and self-direct to accomplish tasks
- Ability to understand & commit to deadlines & deliverables
- Ability to Scope design initiatives accurately
NICE TO HAVES
- Ability to think critically and solve business problems in new and creative ways using information architecture, wireframing, usability best practices, and prototyping.
- Experience in developing a content structure & usage
- Having a basic understanding of how designs are implemented and integrated on the web
- Experience using the Elementor Wordpress Platform is a HUGE bonus
- Front-end Development Experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Logo & Branding Experience (Illustrator, InDesign, etc)