Digital Account Manager
CreativeMMS seeks an Account Manager local to our Philadelphia office. This position is responsible for ensuring the successful strategic partnership with our clients in their search for the most effective digital marketing solutions. The Account Manager will own the full relationship between our partners and internal team members, ensuring project deliverables are met and proactively seeking out opportunities to help our partners succeed.
Creative MMS is a strategic digital marketing agency located in Philadelphia, PA. We provide digital marketing strategy, user experience, website design, search engine marketing as well as online marketing campaigns to help our clients attract and convert website visitors into leads and customers. We strategically partner with our clients across various industries including finance, real estate, higher-education, nonprofits and beyond.
- Local to Philadelphia and able to commute to office.
- 5+ years experience managing client relationships in an agency environment
- Advanced critical thinking and strategic problem solving skills
- Experience creating proposals and new business development
- Must have an understanding of the fundamentals of website user experience and design processes, CMS platforms, Web Development processes, Analytics and Reporting, Paid Search, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, and Conversion Optimization
- Proven ability to manage project plans, budgets, timelines, and resource forecasts
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with project management and time tracking tools. Experience with Wrike, Harvest and Forecast a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to think strategically
- Able to travel to visit clients as needed (up to 10% travel time)
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and/or social media reporting, goal tracking and management
- Experience presenting work and speaking in the tech community
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Heat Mapping, Google Tag Manager, Facebook ads
- Experience planning and developing A/B tests and other conversion optimization/user experience tests
- Understanding of SEO and User Experience design best practices and trends
- Passionate about all things digital and/or marketing
- Open to change and evolution
- Smart & intellectually curious
- Data-driven and logical in all you do
- A hard working problem solver
- A creative thinker
- Someone who says “here’s how we can do that” as opposed to “we can’t do that”
- Someone who won’t say “that wasn’t in my job description”
- Someone who asks questions to get the whole story before diving in, but does dive in
- Industry competitive salary depending on experience
- 2 days at home, 3 days in the office. Monday & Fridays we work from home.
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Excellent health insurance & 401k
- Yearly bonuses based on performance
- Creative & interactive office working space in Fishtown
- Great team culture with highly skilled smart people that love to work & play (routine recreational outings outings - bowling, team paintball, theme park, etc)